Instructions for Speakers for Regular Sessions in ICCAD 2022
- The zoom links to the sessions will be available on the CONFlux site and in the daily emails each morning. Login information to the CONFlux site will be sent to all registered participants soon.
- Each talk will be 15 minutes followed by a 5-minute Q&A. The speaker will present live in zoom.
- Please login to zoom 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Please meet your session chair/co-chair in the speaker breakfast.
- Each talk will be 25 minutes followed by a 5-minute Q&A.
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before the session starts and:
(i) upload your slides to the session folder.
(ii) pin your poster on the poster board.
- After the session, please stand by your poster for at least 10 minutes.